Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to The Blog

This Blog was created as an assignment for a class I have at UCI. The class focuses on Religion, Politics, and The Media so the blog will also. It should be updated five times a week, and should only contain topics that are relevant to the subject matter.

I named my blog "Jesusillin" because I view this blog and the information that is to be provided on it as a "cure" for religion. My blog's goal is to clear up infections of the mind the way penicillin clears up infections of the body. Certainly I do not aim to change any religious person's convictions with a few blog posts, but I believe this blog as a whole will make up a kind of argument against religion. If you are interested in religious matters this should be a great place to get an often ignored and underrepresented view point.

*I had another blog

No comments: